Langues: EN + FR
Lieu de travail: Brussels
Date de début et durée: Asap, cdi
Type de contrat: employé
Niveau d'études: bachelier
Fantastic opportunity to join a newly created Belgian group with an international dimension. You will get the chance to be exposed to a major integration project and to future challenging projects.
As developper, you will be part of the Organization and IT department and will have the following responsibilities:
· you analyze, configure and develop new functionalities into our CRM Dynamics application
· you analyze, configure and develop interfaces blocks between Dynamics and other applications
· you make sure we respect the stand functionalities of CRM Dynamics in order to ease the evolution of the application
· you participate to our project meetings
· You have at least 3years of experience as .NET developer working on Dynamics CRM;
· You have a IT degree;
· Experience with Agile project methodology or JIRA application is a plus;
· You have good interpersonal skills;
· You have excellent communication skills in French and have a good level of English.
You will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.
Cette offre m'intéresse:
- Je postule (1ère inscription)
- Je postule (je suis déjà inscrit(e))