Lieu de travail: Louvain-la-Neuve
Date de début et durée: ASAP, CDI
Type de contrat: employé
Niveau d'études: bachelier
You will work on our current and future applications like a complete solution to scan, structure, sort, index and convert high volume of documents.
- Contribute to the software development lifecycle, focusing on designing, implementation and debugging software solutions
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers and testers using modern software development methodology
- Work closely with product managers to understand requirements, write specifications and design software solutions to meet or exceed customer requirements
- Work with the different teams to debug software issues and ensure robust software quality
- Integrate software with existing systems, and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Bring innovation and cutting edge technologies to current and future products
- Bachelor or Master's degree in computing science or industrial or civil engineering
- Minimum 4 years of experience as software engineer with very good analytical and architecture skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft .NET, C#, C++ and WPF languages
- Good knowledge in graphical user interfaces and user experience
- Good knowledge of programming principles (methodology, architecture, integration and testing)
- Good knowledge of English and French
- Knowledge of image processing, artificial intelligence, deep learning and cloud systems is a plus
- Knowledge of scanner interfaces is a plus
Real career possibilities in a fascinating IT sector, a constantly growing dynamic company and a well-established international track record.
We can offer you a competitive salary package (including meal vouchers, hospital insurance, pension insurance plan and company car), flexible working hours and easily accessible offices.
Cette offre m'intéresse:
- Je postule (1ère inscription)
- Je postule (je suis déjà inscrit(e))