Langues: Nl +fr
Lieu de travail: Bruxelles + belgique
Date de début et durée: 04/09/2018
Type de contrat: employé
Niveau d'études: bachelier
Job Partner is actively looking for a Network Engineer for his client Kaspard active in medical sector in Belgium.
Kaspard is a start-up based in Brussels (Auderghem), who offers a device that will help nursing homes and hospitals to better follow the movements of the patients in their rooms.
The nursing staff receives in real time an alarm in case of a fall or a bed exit. The detection is realized by a small, contactless device place high on the wall and very easy to use.
The device in connected to a central server which sends information and alarms to remote devices. The central server must also interface with other management systems.
Your role as a Network Engineer will be:
- Install and configuration the Kaspard solutions on-site (all around Belgium)
- Building interfaces with other systems
- Securing the exchange of information
- On site testing and continuous improvements
- Ensuring continuous and reliable communication with clients
- Network Engineer or System Engineer
- Experience (1-5 years) with authentication and network configuration
- WI-FI, TCP/IP, NAT, WPA, EAP, VLAN, ….
- Security and Firewall
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch (at least good knowledge of the other language)
- Being curious and constructive
- Autonomous and responsible
- Team minded
We will offer you a permanent contract with an attractive salary package + company car.
Ready to be part of this exciting and challenging opportunity?
Apply below or contact us: Job Partner Denis Convent 02/346.15.54
Cette offre m'intéresse:
- Je postule (1ère inscription)
- Je postule (je suis déjà inscrit(e))